Tuesday 6 September 2016

Country study

For topic we have been doing Country Study. My country is a small country in the Caribbean called Grenada its known for it's spices and amazing beach called "Grande Anse" Image result for what is the best beach in grenada


It's flag has a description about the country. The red means courage and the yellow means wisdom and warmth and a bit of green for vegetation, The left green triangle features a small nutmeg, the gold stars represents the capital St. George.
Image result

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zachary
    Cool post on the country of Grenada, I really enjoyed it. I liked the part where you explained the flag and its meaning. Something you could work on is maybe putting in a bit more information I would love to read more on this topic.
    see ya later!
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colourful flag. I like how you described the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely colourful flag. I like how you described the flag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.